What is yohimbine (yohimbine, yohimbin)?
Yohimbe also is known as yohimbehe, and yohimbine. This tree grows throughout the African nations of Cameroon, Gabon, and Zaire. The alkaloid yohimbine also is obtained from Aspidosperma quebracho blanco and Rauwolfia serpentina.
It is extracted from yohimbine, a tree that grows in Africa, and the natives there have used the crude bark and purified compound to enhance sexual desire and performance. Yohimbe is a tree that grows in Africa, and the natives there have used the crude bark and purified compound to enhance sexual desire and performance. Yohimbine has been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac. It has even been smoked as a hallucinogen. Nowadays, its extract is mostly used to treat impotence for men and women. When ingested, it is assimilated into the blood stream, and its energizing effects come from its ability to increase blood flow to the genitals - and this applies to both men and women. Aside from its aphrodisiac effects, new research also shows that it has powerful antioxidant effects.
- It is an aphrodisiac for both men and women.
- It can be used to fight impotence.
- It is shown to be a powerful antioxidant.
- It also helps prevent arteries from getting clogged.
- It helps sexual performance, increase libido.
- It has also been shown to help prevent heart attacks.
How Yohimbe works:
Yohimbe contains a chemical called yohimbine which can increase blood flow and nerve impulses to the penis or vagin Yohimbe contains a chemical called yohimbine which can increase blood flow and nerve impulses to the penis or vagina. It also helps counteract the sexual side effects of certain medications used for depression. It also helps counteract the sexual side effects of certain medications used for depression.
For problems with sexual performance: 15-30 mg daily of yohimbine, the active ingredient in yohimbe. Doses of up to 100 mg of yohimbine daily have been used. However, significant side effects, some quite dangerous (including the possibility of death), would be expected with such a high dose.
Yohimbe (yohimbine, yohimbin) Precautions:
Do NOT use yohimbine if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in yohimbine
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- you have heart problems, kidney problems, ulcers of the stomach or intestines, or a history of mental or mood disorders
- you are taking medicines for mental or mood problems (eg, antidepressants, tranquilizers)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Where to buy Yohimbe (yohimbine, yohimbin)?
If you want to buy capsule products, please select the Amazon. If you want to buy extract powder, please choose us. More detailed information about the high-quality suppliers, please click here: www.best-dietary-supplements.com