What is yeast extract?
Yeast Extract is yellow-brown or yellowish powder, has yeast's unique delicate flavor and smell, also has strong hygroscopicity, riches in vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, nicotinic acid, folic acid, biotin ,etc.; it contains more than ten kinds of amino acids, so it is widely used as the flavoring agent in food industry, also widely used in the meat products, recreation food, frozen food, cure food, etc. aspects and it has been one of the indispensable additives for improving food quality and taste.
Yeast extract benefits:
- Improve the body's ability to fight infection such as viruses, bacteria.
- Effectively adjust the body digestive tract microecological, promote the beneficial bacteria in the body of the proliferation and the intestines pests of excretion.
- Can reduce cholesterol levels in the body, can reduce low-density lipoprotein levels, and increase the content of HDL.
- Effectively improve the feeling of the peripheral tissue insulin and reduce the demand for insulin, promote glucose returned to normal, have obvious inhibition and prevention of diabetes.
- To stimulate skin cell activity, strengthen the skin's own immune protection function, efficient repair skin, reduce skin wrinkles, delay skin aging.
- Enhance the animal's resistance to germs and promote its growth, improve the production performance of animals and feed utilization rate.
How yeast extract works:
Yeast supplements are manufactured by culturing Monascus purpureus yeast on rice at carefully controlled temperature and growing conditions to increase the concentrations of chemicals that lower blood cholesterol and triglycerides. These chemicals are similar to the prescription drugs known as "statins," including lovastatin (Mevacor) and others.
Yeast extract Dosage:
Upper respiratory tract infections: S. cerevisiae 500 mg daily has been used in clinical trials over 12 weeks to treat respiratory infections and allergic rhinitis.
Laxative: 6 to 50 g of fresh baker's yeast over 3 days was used in a study for the treatment of cancer-related constipation.
Acute diarrhea: 500 mg daily of brewer's yeast is recommended in the German Commission E Monographs .
Yeast extract Precautions:
Mild GI symptoms, including flatulence. More details please consult your doctor.
Where to buy yeast extract?
If you want to buy capsule products, please select the Amazon. If you want to buy extract powder, please choose us. More detailed information about the high-quality suppliers, please click here: www.best-dietary-supplements.com