What is Rhodiola extract?
Rosavin is a glycoside compound found in the plant Rhodiola rosea. It is thought to be one of the compounds responsible for the antidepressant and anxiolytic actions of this plant, along with salidroside.
Rhodiola rosea is a plant in the Crassulaceae family that grows in cold regions of the world. These include much of the Arctic, the mountains of Central Asia, the Rocky Mountains, and mountainous parts of Europe, such as the Alps, Pyrenees, Carpathian Mountains, Scandinavia, Iceland, Great Britain and Ireland. The perennial plant grows in areas up to 2280 meters elevation.
Rhodiola extract benefits:
- Anti-aging, anti-anoxia, anti-fatigue and anti-stimulus effect.
- Be used as tonic and sexual elixir for both man and woman in china.
- Significantly allow for improvements in athletic performance.
- Effects from boosting immune function to enhancing memory to improving recovery from exercise.
- Reduce hyperglycemia visibly.
- Be effective for improving mood and alleviating depression.
How Rhodiola extract works:
Rhodiola rosea extracts might help protect cells from damage, regulate heartbeat, and have the potential for improving learning and memory. However, none of these effects have been studied in humans.
Rhodiola extract Dosage:
Doses used are commonly 200 to 600 mg/day. For depression, doses of 340 to 680 mg/day of R. rosea extract (as SHR-5) have been evaluated for up to 12 weeks.
There isn’t enough reliable information about the safety of taking Rhodiola if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Where to buy Rhodiola extract:
If you want to buy capsule products, please select the Amazon. If you want to buy extract powder, please choose us.
More detailed information about the high-quality suppliers, please click here：www.best-dietary-supplements.com