What is green tea extract?
Green tea extract is rich in catechins which can capture free radicals ions and have the function of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging, also can resist the intrusion of free radicals in the environment and have whitening and moisturizing effect.
Green tea extract can be used as a natural antioxidant in food, because no matter in terms of antioxidant activity, security, or cost to use, the main ingredient tea polyphenols are obviously better than those which are now on the market have been widely used to synthetise antioxidants such as BHA, BHT, TBHQ, PG VE and VC,etc. Green tea extract also can be used as an excellent additive for cosmetics and household chemicals, which has a strong antibacterial effect and the inhibitory effect. It can prevent skin disorders, skin allergies and remove skin pigment, also can improve some dental problems such as dental caries, tooth plaque periodontitis and bad breath.
Green tea extract benefits:
- Green tea extract will reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids.
- Green tea extract with the function of removing radicals and anti-aging.
- Green tea extract can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
- Green tea extract will anti-radiation, anti-cancer, inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell.
- Green tea extract used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
How Green tea extract works:
- Applied in food field, it is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents.
- As cosmetics and daily chemical addiitive, it owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging. It can dispel spot, prevent and treat skin disease and sensibility, decayed tooth, dental plaque, periodontitis and halitosis, protect skin from the harmful solar ray and prevent skin cancer.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes. It owns the effect of sterilization and antivirus. It is available as raw material of subsidiary and healthcare medecine.
- Anticancer activity of doxorubicin and idarubicin
Green tea extract Dosage:
Doses of green tea vary significantly, but usually range between 1-10 cups daily. The commonly used dose of green tea is based on the amount typically consumed in Asian countries, which is about 3 cups per day, providing 240-320 mg of the active ingredients, polyphenols. To make tea, people typically use 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in 8 ounces boiling water.
Green tea extract Precautions:
You are allergic to any ingredient in green tea. You are taking a blood thinner (eg, warfarin)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Where to buy Green tea extract:
If you want to buy capsule products, please select the Amazon. If you want to buy extract powder, please choose us. More detailed information about the high-quality suppliers, please click here: www.best-dietary-supplements.com