What is green coffee bean extract?
Green Coffee Bean Extract is extracted from unroasted Coffee Bean. It has shown promising results in weight loss studies and promoted as a fat burning supplement by the medical community. Chlorogenic Acid is a polyphenol with antioxidant properties. Chlorogenic Acid works by inhibiting the release of glucose in the body while at the same time boosting the metabolism of the "burning of fat" in the liver. These two mechanisms work together to inhibit the absorption of fat and help weight loss. Green Coffee Beans contain a special component called chlorogenic acid. This key component can’t be found in your normal coffee, due to how it’s processed. Cholorgenic acid is the component that does 3 key things:
- Causes the body to burn glucose and sugar, and therefore burn fat.
- Slows the release of sugar into the blood stream. (When you have sugar in the blood stream, you don’t have fat because sugar turns to fat.)
- Combined together you get a synergistic effect that burns, blocks and stops fat, but it is also completely and naturally safe.
Green Coffee Bean Extract benefits:
- Weight loss and prevent diabetes;
- Anti-oxidation, anti-aging;
- Anti-bacterial, anti-virus and enhance immune function;
- Anti-tumor effect;
- Diuretic, choleretic, lowering blood pressure, miscarriage.
How Green Coffee Bean Extract works:
- Works in two ways as a powerful anti-oxidant reducing free oxygen radicals;
- Helps to regulate the body's metabolism by inhibiting glucose 6 phosphate;
- Increases Stamina by stimulating the production of cortisone and adrenalin;
- Can increase the effectiveness of pain killers, especially for migraine medications;
- Can help to reduce the risk of diabetes, studies report 30% in women and over 50% in men;
- Helps the body burn a higher proportion of lipids to carbohydrates, which can help avoid muscle fatigue.
Green Coffee Bean Extract Dosage:
The recommended dosage: One capsule taken three times per day. The label states the supplement should be taken 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner. Each capsule contains 400 mg. Do not exceed four capsules (1600 mg) per day.
Green Coffee Bean Extract Precautions:
- If you are under any medication, consult your health expert or physician first before using this product.
- Pregnant women should strictly avoid this diet regime till their lactation period is over.
- Smoking & alcohol consumption during this weight loss program is strictly not allowed.
- Overdose of Green Coffee Bean Extract may cause sleeplessness & anxiety among few users.
Where to buy Green Coffee Bean Extract?
If you want to buy capsule products, please select the Amazon. If you want to buy extract powder, please choose us. More detailed information about the high-quality suppliers, please click here: www.best-dietary-supplements.com