What is genistein?
Genistein is an isoflavone, which is a hormone-like substance found in soybeans. Numerous studies have shown that genistein is both a phytoestrogen and antioxidant, and it is most often used to treat conditions affected by an estrogen levels in the body. Genistein is one of several known isoflavones. Isoflavones, such as genistein and daidzein, are found in a number of plants including lupin, fava beans, soybeans, kudzu, and psoralea being the primary food source,also in the medicinal plant, Flemingia vestita and coffee.
Genistein is an isoflavonoid phytoestrogenic compound found in soybeans, pea pods, and other legumes. The estimated human normal dietary intake of genistein, primarily as glycosides, is 0 to 0.5 mg/kg. Genistein is present in much greater amounts in nutritional supplements. Genistein is carcinogenic in female neonatal mice, inducing endocrine-dependent uterine tumors in a fashion similar to diethylstilbestrol (DES).
1) It can suppress the activation of topoisomerase II, and suppress the activation of protein tyrosine kinase(PTK)
2) Genistein brings out cell's procedure death, improves the anticancer drug's effect and suppresses the blood vessel to be produced etc.
3) It is a kind of potential cancer chemical preventive
4) Its anticancer function and mechanism have extensive application prospects.and promotes muscle mass
5) It may also help to inhibit the formation of kidney stone.
How genistein works:
Genistein combined polysaccharide might work for some forms of cancer by decreasing certain hormones.
200-400mg per day (usually in 2-3 doses throughout the day).
breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of genistein combined polysaccharide
during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Hormone-sensitive condition such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids: Genistein combined polysaccharide might act like estrogen. If you have any condition that might be made worse by exposure to estrogen, don’t use genistein combined polysaccharide.
Where to buy genistein:
If you want to buy capsule products, please select the Amazon. If you want to buy extract powder, please choose us.
More detailed information about the high-quality suppliers, please click here：www.best-dietary-supplements.com