What is Apple Extract?
Apple is one of the most common fruits, it is rich in carbohydrates, vitamins, inorganic salts, cellulose, organic acids, polyphenols and flavonoids plant compounds. Eating apples often can not only supply vitamin and mineral and other nutrients, but also promote digestion, relieve constipation, maintain body acid-base balance, blood fat, blood pressure, stabilize blood sugar, weight loss and cosmetic effects. Japanese researchers confirmed that apple polyphenols can inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells; the French studies showed that apple procyanidins can prevent colon cancer; A Finnish study revealed that eating apples can make the prevalence of lung cancer reduced by 46%, other prevalence of cancer by 20%. Apple exerts some significantly inhibitory effects on breast cancer cells, the growth of liver cancer cells and colon cancer cells.
Apple Extract Benefits:
1. Liver Protection: Help heal liver damage and reduced the risk of further damage caused by chemicals such as alcohol and medication.
2. Cancer Protection: Slow the growth of cancer cells and tumors and promote cancer cell death. Prevent skin, breast and colon cancer, and lower the risk of colon and lung cancer .
3. Heart Protection: Reduce the number of atherosclerotic lesions in arteries, the amount of cholesterol produced in the liver and uric acid content in the blood.
4. Cholesterol Reduction: Increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels and reduced total triglyceride levels.
5. Hair Growth: Improve in hair density and no adverse side effects were found.
How Apple Extract works:
Apples contain pectin, which helps bulk up the stool to treat diarrhea and constipation. Apples also contain some chemicals that seem to be able to kill bacteria. Apple peel contains a chemical called ursolic acid that is suspected to have a role in building muscle and metabolism.
Apple Extract Dosage:
From epidemiological observations, regular consumption of 1 or more apples per day may contribute to the prevention of certain types of cancer.
groups refer to newborns, children, pregnant and any other applicable
There is no evidence that Apple Polyphenols could have any negative effects on these vulnerable groups. It should be safe to use Apple Polyphenols in food for newborns and pregnant. However, we still recommend consumers to consult professionals before using large quantity of Apple Polyphenols for long period in food for newborns or pregnant.
Where to buy Apple Extract:
If you want to buy capsule products, please select the Amazon. If you want to buy extract powder, please choose us.
More detailed information about the high-quality suppliers, please click here：www.best-dietary-supplements.com